Upon arrival in Venice or Ljubljana, you will be met and transferred to your Ljubljana hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax or to begin exploring. This evening meet your fellow travelers for the orientation meeting including a Welcome Drink.
In the morning enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ljubljana followed by lunch. After some free time take a cable car to Ljubljana castle and enjoy wine tasting of some excellent Slovenian wines with an amazing view of Ljubljana.
Postojna - Piran
Travel to the Karst region. Your first stop is at the Postojna Cave, one of the largest in Europe. Tour this unique subterranean world by miniature electric train. After the tour, proceed to a nearby wine producer for Teran wine and prosciutto tasting. Finally, drive to Piran on the Slovenian coast.
Piran - Portoroz - Goriska Brda
See the highlights of Piran this morning, then head to Portoroz, a popular tourist resort. Continue to the hilly region of Goriska Brda. Discover the charming town of Smartno and have a delicious dinner at a local tourist farm. Overnight in Nova Gorica.
Soca Valley - Bled
Drive along the emerald green Soca River, through Kobarid, featured in Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms and stop to visit of the WWI Museum. Later, continue to Bled, stopping at Boka waterfall viewpoint.
A sightseeing tour shows you the highlights of this charming town on the shores of Lake Bled. You’ll also visit imposing Bled Castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. We will return to the lake shore and taste the famous Bled cream cake. In the afternoon, tour to the other Alpine beauty, Lake Bohinj, enjoy a relaxing walk along the lake shore and take a cable car to Mt. Vogel. Enjoy some cheese tasting and admire the stoning Julian Alps. Tonight, celebrate the wonderfully scenic vacation with a Farewell Dinner at a local restaurant.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Ljubljana or Venice airport for your departure flight.
Choose your preferred dates and book your trip todayBOOK NOW
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Starting At||Double Occupancy||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
|23 Apr 2022||24 Apr 2022||30 Apr 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|14 May 2022||15 May 2022||21 May 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|04 Jun 2022||05 Jun 2022||11 Jun 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|30 Jul 2022||31 Jul 2022||06 Aug 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|03 Sep 2022||04 Sep 2022||10 Sep 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|24 Sep 2022||25 Sep 2022||01 Oct 2022||$2,056||$521||$2,056||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
* All prices in USD
- Airport transfer from Ljubljana airport to the hotel by IBMT representative
- Centrally located first class hotels
- Breakfast daily
- 2 dinners (coffee or tea included)
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Director throughout
- Licensed Local Guides
- Baggage handling at hotels
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Hotel taxes and service taxes
- Departure transfer from hotel to Ljubljana airport IBMT representative
- Ljubljana, one of Europe´s greenest capitals, a prehistoric history, scenic bridges and a rich arts scene
- Postojna Caves, part of Slovenia´s natural wonders
- Piran, one of the best-preserved historical towns anywhere in the Mediterranean, it´s a gem of Venetian Gothic architecture
- Goriska Brda, Sun-kissed wine country between the Alps and the Mediterranean
- Soca Valley, Paradise for Active Vacation in Nature with its emerald green Soca river
- Bled Alpine pearl, striking lake with a castle
- Bohinj with the most recognizable and astonishing natural site Lake Bohinj, the biggest lake in Slovenia
- Ljubljana: Hotel Slon or similar
- Piran: Hotel Piran or similar
- Nova Gorica: Hotel Perla or similar
- Bled: Hotel Park or similar