Athens, Santorini, Paros & Mykonos
Day 1 - Friday
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by IBMT Tours representative and transferred to your hotel. On your way to hotel, enjoy an orientation drive in order to be familiar with the city of Athens, its highlights and its beauties.Rest of day at leisure. Overnight Athens.
Day 2 - Saturday
After breakfast, and early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel for the sightseeing tour of Athens including all famous monuments: the Panathenaic Stadium, the ex. Royal Palace, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library and the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Tour ends with visit at the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. At the end of the tour you will have the option either to return to the Hotel or stay longer in Plaka Area, the oldest and the most traditional neighborhood of Athens, with many restaurants, shops and cafes. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight Athens. (Breakfast)
Day 3 - Sunday
Athens | Santorini
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Piraeus port, the 3rd largest port of the Mediterranean Sea, in order to embark on the ferry to Santorini (trip of approximately 8 hours). Upon arrival you will be transferred to your selected hotel in Santorini. Overnight Santorini.(Breakfast).
Day 4 - Monday
After breakfast, you will enjoy a full-day cruise (included in the package) to the small islands of Nea Kameni & Palea Kameni located inside the caldera and the Hot Springs with the green and yellow waters. Admire the town of Fira’s white- washed houses, narrow streets and open air cafes that cling to a steep cliff accessible by cable car or mule. While on the cruise, take advantage of the Greek snacks and local wine (also included). You will return to the hotel having a great experience of Santorini’s active volcano! Overnight Santorini. (Breakfast)
Day 5 - Tuesday
Santorini - Day at leisure
Day at leisure in the most breath taking island. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the Archaeological Site of Acrotiri connected with the mythical civilization of Atlantis and one of the many wineries of the island to taste local wines and spirits. You can purchase an optional tour combining both activities per below descriptions.(Breakfast)
Optional tours -
1.AKROTIRI (The Greek Pompeii)
(WITH LICENSE ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE)
Visit the excavations of Akrotiri with professional English speaking guide/Return transfer to all destinations except Oia.
2.DAY TOUR including: transfers from/to our meeting points, wine tasting and guided tour inside the pre-historic town.
(WITH LICENSE ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE)
AKROTIRI EXCAVATIONS Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sights in Greece.
It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000 B.C and which was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption,in 1612-1613 B.C.
The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists.
- CALDERA VIEW PHOTOSTOP Amazing views of the Volcano of Santorini, Thirassia and Aspronisi islands.
- PERISSA BEACH Free time for lunch and swimming in the longest black beach of the island.
- PROPHET ILIAS A panoramic view from the highest point of the island (565m above sea level)15min. for a photo stop.
- WINE MUSEUM – Koutsoyannopoulos (1660-1970) One of the 10 best wine museums all over the world - You will have the chance to enjoy 3 local wines and to visit the wine museum, where you will have the opportunity to learn about the history of wine through the centuries.
- OIA VILLAGE You will have the chance to enjoy the amazing view of Santorini, the beautiful Caldera view, the different Volcanic islands and the famous sunset of Oia.
Day 6 - Wednesday
Santorini | Paros
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to the port, to embark on the ferry to Paros. Arrival and transfer to your selected hotel in Paros. Overnight Paros.(Breakfast)
Day 7 - Thursday
Paros - Days at leisure
Days at leisure in Paros, the island with the exquisite sandy beaches in crystal waters, the traditional villages with whitewashed cubic houses in narrow paved alleys contrasted with many bougainvillea and lovely chapels. Paros was known in antiquity for its fine marble. The main town is Parikia and one of the most cosmopolitan areas of the island is Naoussa. Overnight Paros.(Breakfast)
Day 8 - Friday
Paros - Days at leisure
Day at leisure. Free Time. Overnight Paros. (Breakfast)
Day 9 - Saturday
Paros | Mykonos
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the port, to embark on the ferry to Mykonos. Arrival and transfer to your selected hotel in Mykonos. Overnight Mykonos.(Breakfast)
Day 10 - Sunday
Mykonos - Days at leisure
Day at your leisure in Mykonos, the international “jet- set”, to enjoy the sun, the wonderful sandy beaches as well as the incredible nightlife. Overnight Mykonos.(Breakfast)
Day 11 - Monday
Mykonos | Athens
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the port, to embark on the ferry and return to Piraeus. Arrival and transfer to your selected hotel in Athens. Overnight Athens.(Breakfast)
Day 12 - Tuesday
According to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the airport. (Breakfast).
Choose your preferred dates and book your trip todayBOOK NOW
Dates & Rates
For information please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-977-4268
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Athens
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Santorini
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paros
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Mykonos
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour including the New Acropolis Museum
- Half day Santorini Volcano cruise
- Ferry boat tickets Piraeus – Santorini – Paros – Mykonos – Piraeus
- Transfer on arrival and departure
- Daily Breakfast
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
Not included services:
- Airfare & Departure taxes
- New accommodation tax not included
- Tips to guide/drivers & hotel staff
- Travel Insurance
- Personal extras on meals not mentioned above
HOTELS: 4 STARS
Athens: Titania hotel, Athenaeum Grand hotel, Athens Avenue hotel, Polis Grand hotel, Stanley hotel - Or similar.
Santorini: Aegean Plaza hotel, El Greco resort hotel, Santo Miramare hotel, Santorini Palace hotel, Rose Bay hotel - Or similar.
Paros: Kanales hotel, Paros Agnanti hotel, Zefi hotel - Or similar.
Mykonos: Aphrodite Beach hotel, Giannoulaki hotel, Pelican Bay hotel, Yiannaki hotel - Or similar.