7 Days to - Rio De Janeiro & Iguacu Falls(Brazillian and Argentinian)
Day 1 - Saturday
Arrival Day - Rio
Welcome to Brazil! Up arrival at Rio de Janerio international airport, you will be welcomed by IBMT representative and transfer to the selected hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 - Sunday
After breakfast, your day begins with the most complete and exciting tour experience. Let yourself be guided by all the beauties of the city. Enjoying the impressive cable car ride between the Urca and Pão de Açúcar hills and the historical journey on the train that, from the time of the Brazilian Empire, crosses the Tijuca forest giving access to the Corcovado where the Statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, one of the seven wonders of Modern world. The City Tour also includes, a carioca coastal walk, historic center and stops in Metropolitan Cathedral, Selarón Staircase, Maracaná, and Sambódromo. Lunch (drink not included) will be held on a delicious grill with a full buffet of hot dishes and salads, traditional Brazilian cuisine. It will undoubtedly be an unforgettable day.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
* The itinerary may suffer changes due to bad weather or traffic in the city.
Day 3 - Monday
After breakfast at the hotel, today's day at leisure for you to discover the city you own.
Day 4 - Tuesday
Rio de Janeiro | Foz do Iguassu
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and transfer to Rio de Janeiro airport to board your flight to Foz do Iguassu (flight is not included). Up on arrival and transfer to the selected hotel. Check-in and rest of the day at leisure for you to explore or you can choose to relax by the pool side.
Day 5 - Wednesday
Foz do Iguassu | Tour Brazilian Falls
After breakfast at hotel, your fist visit of the day is to the visitors center of the Iguaçu National Park and continue through the lush vegetation on the way to the falls. The path that descends to the gorge offers a wide view of more than 240 different waterfalls. The runways penetrate the garganta of the Devil's Throat, the biggest of the jumps. A panoramic elevator raises the face of the waterfall giving access to a top viewpoint. The National Park of Iguaçu, next to its homonymous part of Argentina, was declared Patrimony of Humanity by the UNESCO. On the way back, visit a handicraft center.
Day 6 - Thursday
Foz do Iguassu | Tour Argentinean Falls
After breakfast at hotel, departure from the hotel crossing the Tancredo Neves Bridge, with its beautiful view of the Iguazú River canyon, reach the Iguazu National Park in Argentina. Visit
the upper walkways, which provide a different view of the falls, closer to the falls and nature, rich in orchids, broméelas, birds, and wildlife. The highlight of the visit is the viewpoint suspended on the edge of the abyss, in the Garganta Del Diablo, the largest of all waterfalls.
Day 7 - Friday
Foz do Iguassu | Departure
Good morning! It is now time for you to wrap this tour full of good memories of your beautiful vacation. It will be our pleasure, to plan your next tour for any of our world wide tours. After breakfast, according to your departure flight transfer to Foz do Iguassu International Airport (Brazilian side) for your return flight.
End of services!
Choose your preferred dates and book your trip todayBOOK NOW
Dates & Rates
No Dates available
* All prices in USD
- 6 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfers IN & OUT in private car – without guide, only driver speaking Portuguese
- Full Day at Corcovado (by train) and Sugarloaf (includes guide, tickets and lunch without drinks)
- English speaking guides and air-conditioner transportation
- Half day tour at Brazilian Falls - Regular
- Half day tour at Argentinean Falls - Regular
- Entrance fee at the National Parks
Not Included Services:
- Drinks during meals – unless mentioned otherwise
- Personal expenses
- International & Domestic air flights
- Porterage at airport and hotel. (USD 2,00 per piece)
- Room tax: from USD 2,00 to USD 7,00 per room per night depending on the city and the Hotel category
Hotels 4 Stars:
- Rio De Janeiro: GRAND MERCURE COPACABANA
- Foz De Iguazu – NADAI CONFORT HOTEL & SPA
Hotels 4 Stars Plus:
- Rio De Janeiro: RIO OTHON PALACE
- Foz De Iguazu: MABU THERMAS & RESORT